This post is just to inspire you in case if you don’t have any idea of what to do with your hair during your week. I find it hard to create different hairstyles looks for photos or even to combine with a outfit look.
To make everyone’s life easier, there you have 2 hairs styles one for long hair and other for short hair, so everyone can get inspired.
These hairstyles look difficult but they are super easy.
Info About Pris Braids Thetford
15% off everyone that follows my Instagram and the lady that does the braids.
Mobile number to book: 07459716353
Facebook: Pris Braids Thetford
Hope everyone get inspiration and see you on the next post!
This post is to all girls that have a lot of questions about female Intime hygiene, I know most of us are grown up but when you are discovering the world out we had to learn about our body and specially hygiene to keep us clean and out of infections and every bad diseases.
However, I’m going to give you some tips and what you should and shouldn’t do, obviously this is just my opinion and I hope you can learn something from this post that you didn’t know about.
- Let’s start for telling you girls that everyone smells, we have our own smell, some with good and other with bad, but we can handle that and make our life easier, starting for drinking a lot of water, our body reflects in what we eat and drink, so if you drink at least 2 litres of water per day that is really helpful for yourself. So this diagram below, can tell you if you need to drink more water or not.
In case if you start bleeding, any fishy smell or burning feeling while you peeing, just visit your doctor, straight away.
- Everyone know that our body sweats and gets discharge daily, so the best tip that I can give you is just to use cotton underwear and dressings for discharge which is better for absorption and it helps your private areas to breath as we girls, sometimes wear really tight clothing, it is obviously not good for our skin.
- Another really important advice is for you to sleep with no underwear on, we spend our days wearing tight clothing and we forget that our skin needs to breath, not forgetting that your confidence and freedom comes on the top when you wake up.
- Every girl private area has a different PH, so the better option is to know what suits to your skin, better products that can be used is Intime wipes and when taking a shower using Intime gel. This helps you to prevent infections and bad odour. Another fact that everyone should know, be careful when using the Intime wipes, never clean inside of your private area this can lead to serious infections. A good wipes that are highly recommend and I’m sure that a lot of girls use it, is baby wipes which it doesn’t have no parabens or chemicals.
- Washing your hands before going to the toilet is very important, this can avoid you getting infections.
- Girls could consider taking a shower everyday, washing your private parts improves better odour.
- Whatever materials you use when you are on your menstruation, you should change it every 2 to 3 hours, once more to prevent infections and bad odour.
Hope I could help a lot of girls, improving your Intime hygiene.
See you on the next post!